Kamis, 10 Juli 2008

Rihanna in Playboy?

Rihanna in Playboy?

Rihanna has ruled out the idea of what never naked for Playboy because she fears that her mother kill her.

According to the UK Yahoo News, Rihanna says she never undress for Playboy, because her mother "kill me". The U.S. pop sensation has never ruled out appearing naked in a photoshoot, but has no problems using his body for artistic reasons. He explained: "I am only 20 so my mother would kill me if I posed naked! When I did that metallic body paint things for my video, I do not do it to show my body." I do not do it for the people like me. I did it because it was a cool visual, unexpected, and expects hot. "However, Rihanna admits that she welcomes the attention she receives from the world press, as it confirms their status as" an icon of fashion. " He added: "I have made a lot of pictures for magazines outbreaks, but it's always a great shot to be covered by one because you know that you are seen as an icon of fashion